Tuesday, April 11, 2006

All about payment ... MONEY

Suppose I should update my blog last night, unfortunately I fall a sleep ... so tired. Today I like to share with you about payment. No matter what business you are doing if you deal with credit payment you have do ensure that you proper schedule to remind your customer about the payment.

Actually yesterday I spent almost half day, make call and write email to chase for last month outstanding payment. For my case I am not deal with customer but with my principal and main dealer who provide the services to my customer. I earn commision for every sale I made for them.

Now I learned that everything should be in black and white, otherwise they are going to play around with the payment.

To your success
OLKI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home