Thursday, April 06, 2006

Business Owner Club : You can learn from my daily business life !!!

This is my first day I am sharing my experience in business to all over the world through blogging. I hope that you can enjoy reading what I am sharing with you. Let me introduce my self a little bit.

I am Zolkifle, age 32, live in Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA. I just started my own business just about 5 month ago. Before that I work for other people about 6 years as Mechanical Engineer. The job is okay but there are something that I feel I can't get if I am not start my own business.

It's about FREEDOM. To be specific, it's about freedom to make decision on how much free time and wealth that we want to get in our life. It also related to the concept of leverage that I need to practice. I believed that I made the right decision to start my own business.

To your success
OLKI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home