Sunday, April 23, 2006

I am going to test one of Jay Abraham technique

After I managed to get one new client last Friday, I think I got the idea what Jay Abraham try to say in one of his book. He said "Most businesses generate a substantial amount of profit from clients who keep repurchasing, again and again ... very little of that profit would be there if you didn't bring those clients into your business or practice in the first place."

One of the way we can make prospect easily convert to client is by Jay Abraham technique called "Acquiring clients at a breakeven or slight loss". Anyway it's not that simple. We have to calculate our clients' marginal net worth to ensure that the end result is profitable to our business.

This how to do it.
  1. Compute your average sale and your profit per sale.
  2. Compute how much additional profit a client is worth to you by determining how many times he or she come back.
  3. Compute precisely what a client costs by dividing the marketing budget by the number of clients it produces.
  4. Compute precisely what a prospects costs by dividing the marketing budget by the number of prospects it produces.
  5. Compute the percentage of prospects who become clients
  6. Clients' marginal net worth = (1) + (2) - (3)
Actually what I am going to do is to offer my prospect with this, "FREE computer problem troubleshooting services for you as our new client. Please call OLKI Technology 019-2899628 NOW ".

To cut the cost for advertising and transportation, I am going to focus on my local area first. My internet broadband business have a width range of prospect, so I will advertise to every single house in my area. I will share what is the result after one week, so stay tune with my blog.

To your success
OLKI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home