Sunday, April 09, 2006

Not much I can share with you today ... AdWords

Sunday is holiday, so last night I stay up until morning to study every thing about internet marketing technique from one of my favorite forum. All in Bahasa Malaysia (Malay Language) so it's better for me to absorb the knowledge faster than any other language.

One of the marketing strategies that I am going to focus is Google AdWords. This is one kind of pay per click (PPC) advertisement tool that we can use to promote our business, website or even personal blog (like what you are reading right now) to all the people who use Google search engine. If we bid (pay) higher than any one else for selected keyword (combination of keywords) then our ads will be shown at the top level of Google search results after someone search using the same combination of keywords.

For me, marketing skill is very critical to our business, so we have learn the latest technique available to ensure that we can reach our customer. To be continue ...

To your success
OLKI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home