Wednesday, June 14, 2006

So this is the result !!!

Nearly 2 month I not up-dating my blog. Last time I told you that I am going to test Jay Abraham method of marketing. The percentage of reply is not bad. Overall percentage of people who response to my ads is about 1.75%.

One thing I learned from this experiment is we have to know the prospect 'pain'. What I mean by 'pain' here is the problem that they cannot solve until now, waiting for solution. If we know the specific location where this people then the percentage of my experiment is much much better.

If I count only for that area (the area where the are no internet broadband so far) the percentage of response is 8.75%. And the percentage of sales made for my wireless broadband is 1.25%.

To your success
OLKI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home